Welcome to our website
Accessing quality training provision within utilities and construction is often difficult to organise effectively, particularly if the organisation is spread over numerous sites. Co-ordinating a wide scope of training requirements, from understanding sector specific technical complexities to scheduling courses that meet operational requirements is a challenge.
UCT is now able to offer major clients the benefit of a managed service. This ensures that your training and assessment requirements are managed by the experienced and expert staff at UCT. The managed service ensures;
- A bespoke training matrix to meet company requirements
- Scheduling of training to meet operational needs
- Optimisation of funding contributions towards the costs of training and assessments
- Updating the training matrix
- Processing and administration of relevant cards and certificates
- A quarterly report confirming throughput and status
- A cost effective solution to managing your training needs
Through our managed service, UCT can now provide a central point for handling all of your training requirements, organising training schedules on a pre-planned or ad-hoc basis. For further details please contact us.
UCT in top 4%
The Education and Skills Funding Agency recently conducted a nationwide survey of apprentice training satisfaction and out of 605 colleges/training providers, UCT were one of only 20 to receive the maximum score of 100%