System operations for industry – Duration 3 Days
Course Ref UCTPP4010
Objectives Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Show clear understanding of statutory requirements
- Identify common switchgear used on distribution network
- Understand basic protection requirements
- Show understanding of DSR’s related to operations
- Demonstrate writing of switching programs and carrying out operations.
- Statutory requirements
- System of supply
- Switchgear and plant
- Basic protection
- HV operations (Practical)
- Method Lectures, demonstration, exercise.