COVID -19 Update 17/3/20
Just for reassurance to our valued customers and candidates, Utility and Construction Training Ltd continue to monitor announcements from Public Health England and UK Government guidelines in dealing with matters relating to COVID -19
As a caring and responsible training provider, at all times we try to ensure the health, safety and comfort for candidates, in our training delivery.
These are the enhanced practises we have put in place as a response to guidance we have received:
- UCT Managers will communicate every week (or sooner) with our customers regarding developments
- All cleaning of workshops, classrooms and outside practical areas has been upgraded and carried out more frequently
- Information posters with guidance and hand sanitisers are in every classroom, workshops, outside practical areas and admin offices
- Ample hand washing facilities are available on all our training sites
- Student support are available at any time to support candidates who may have any concerns
- UCT have visited all hotels in the vicinity of our National Training Centre at Carrington to ensure if our candidates are staying there, the hotels are aware of the safeguards and precautions that need to be in place.
The wellbeing of all candidates and staff is paramount to UCT and we will do all we can to ensure the safety and welfare of them at all times. We will be guided by government, so at this time we continue to provide training at all our centres and at Customers sites as requested.
These are challenging times but working and communicating together we will get through this.
Please contact us anytime if you require any more information, 0161 776 4186 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org