UCT opens new office in London
UCT offers a range of training solutions to businesses from our London hub. Combining our unique knowledge and understanding of the utility & construction sectors we use our expertise to provide tailored bespoke solutions to meet your specific training requirements. This can range from one off bookings for specific products to a partially managed service. Whereby our senior team will engage with your business to help identify a holistic approach, offering a national footprint, commercially competitive rates and optimizing grant reclaiming opportunities. UCT has a range of solutions for you to consider including:
- Training products to be delivered directly by our team of experienced training staff to meet immediate compliance needs or industry requirements.
- Training courses delivered by our delivery partners at multiple locations across London and South East England, including Plant Operations, NRSWA, Health & Safety courses and First Aid.
- UCT are listed on the Register of Approved Training Providers and are also Ofsted approved. We provide an expanding range of level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships.
- Consultancy support, to identify the right training approach for your workforce, ensuring compliance with industry drivers, maximizing your return on training investment spend.
- A partially managed service. UCT can work with you to help understand the best approach to sourcing training needs, where these can be delivered, optimizing cost efficiencies and minimizing operational downtime. Our team of experts can apply many years of experience to ensure you get the best possible outcome for your business needs.