UCT opens new office in London
UCT offers a range of training solutions to businesses from our London hub. Combining our unique knowledge and understanding of the utility & construction sectors we use our expertise to provide tailored bespoke solutions to meet your specific training requirements. This can range from one off bookings for specific products to a partially managed service. Whereby our senior team will engage with your business to help identify a holistic approach, offering a national footprint, commercially competitive rates and optimizing grant reclaiming opportunities. UCT has a range of solutions for you to consider including:
- Training products to be delivered directly by our team of experienced training staff to meet immediate compliance needs or industry requirements.
- Training courses delivered by our delivery partners at multiple locations across London and South East England, including Plant Operations, NRSWA, Health & Safety courses and First Aid.
- UCT are listed on the Register of Approved Training Providers and are also Ofsted approved. We provide an expanding range of level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships.
- Consultancy support, to identify the right training approach for your workforce, ensuring compliance with industry drivers, maximizing your return on training investment spend.
- A partially managed service. UCT can work with you to help understand the best approach to sourcing training needs, where these can be delivered, optimizing cost efficiencies and minimizing op